The legal industry is now focusing more on changes in Information Technology. IT changes, or not keeping up with IT changes, can create risks for their clients and their practice. Case Management Software, document management, email encryption, time tracking, billing contacts, case calendars and more have created an even greater reliance on IT infrastructure security, performance, and reliability.
With all of the demands on IT, it is surprising that fewer than 60% of legal firms have a formal IT budget and 25% of legal firms still have no IT security policies.
Technology Trends in the Legal Industry
There are a lot of trends going on in the legal industry when it comes to technology, and some of those trends we have noticed include:
- Law Firms adobting cloud based and web based software and services to manage their practice.
- Firms will continue to spend most of their IT project money on Document Management Software rather than Practice Management Software.
- Law firm websites are now essential elements of its marketing.
How can IT firms like OptfinITy help you?
OptfinITy provides a flat-fee structure so you are no longer concerned about billable hours because we are motivated to make your environment as stable as possible as quickly as possible. Additionally, our SolutionCare services offers legal firms the following benefits:
- Using our hardware as-a-service offering, we provide a very predictable cost structure without large capital expenses.
- A better ROI on your IT expenses as you order just what you need
- We offer the benefits that come with providing 24×7 support, monitoring and management of your IT infrastructure and end-user devices.
- We offer Privacy, security, and compliance (all distinct issues) management and policies.
Get your legal practice the IT Support you need with OptfinITy
For more information on how OptfinITy can help your legal practice, complete the form to the left or call us at 703-790-0400.