There are a lot of MSPs out there looking for great salespeople. What makes us different?
• A Simple Commission Structure with multipliers for superior performance.
• Competitive Salary
• Income Potential over $100,000 FIRST YEAR!
• An IT Brand your prospects will know
• Growth Path to Management Available
• Potential Ownership Stake also Available
• Fun and Rewarding Work Environment
What we expect:
• No Experience in IT needed
• Experience selling to small businesses and associations
• Your ability to follow and improve a successful sales process. The ideal candidate will be confident and resourceful enough to quickly take charge of what needs to be done and bring the right resources to the table to close the sale.
• Your ability to consistently prospect for new clients, set appointments, and meet with prospects to determine if we are a good fit for their technology needs.
• Excellent writing and communication skills. At a minimum you will need the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Ideally, you will have the ability to write persuasive proposals and communications.
• Your ability to use your direct marketing and sales expertise to improve the results of the various campaigns and systems we are already running.
We’re OptfinITity, a fast growing IT company that specializes in technology for small and medium size businesses including computers, network security, telephone systems, website and mobile application development and wireless networking. We offer expertise in computer sales, managed IT services, IT consulting, computer support, cloud services, and telephone system sales and support, serving companies throughout the Washington, DC Metro region.
We strive to be ‘our clients’ IT department’ which means we don’t just fix and repair, we work hard to be the ‘IT director’ that is responsible for evaluating and presenting recommendations to management to proactively keep technology systems up to date and problem free.
If you like what you see, and can deliver what we want, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to include a cover letter sharing with us how awesome you think you are for us.