Position: IT Superhero
Location(s): DC Metro
We’re looking for IT Superhero team players to join our winning Support Team. If you enjoy problem solving and want to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you! Our IT Superhero’s play a central role in our success and are at the core of our service offerings. Our ideal team members strive to provide a high-level of customer service and have a passion for technology with a demonstrated willingness to learn more.
In this position, you will:
- Take ownership of customer incidents and requests by providing telephone, remote and onsite support to our clients and logging incidents and requests.
- Solve issues for computer hardware and software problems through troubleshooting techniques.
- Perform configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, and Exchange Server.
- Manage VMWare servers via vSphere and/or vCenter
- Manage Hyper-V servers
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Office 2007-2016
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of related experience
- The aptitude to provide hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Mac, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office
- The ability to communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating over the phone and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for creating an un-matched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and collaboratively.
A Rockstar candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field, or 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The availability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred.
- CompTIA: A+, Network +
- Microsoft: MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server 2012, MCSA-SQL Server 2012, MCSE-Service Infrastructure
If you like what you see, and can deliver what we want, send your resume to email@example.com, and make sure to include a cover letter sharing with us how awesome you think you are for us.
OptfinITy is an Equal Opportunity Employer